Dagger fall and morrowind music please?

mike448448

So I recently youtubed some of elderscrolls predesessors such as daggerfall and morrowwind.. (not sure how many there were)

and even though the 8-bit was outdated.. it was actually super southing for me.. i highly recommend watching this video.. its incredible what they did for that time period

anyway i digress..

i want to request a mod that plays music and maybe even ambience from the older games

i think it would be super popular with so much nostalgic value

who knows.. maybe you can make a hud out of it even.. the artwork is fantastic

Edited by mike448448

The problem is the same as with porting any other content from earlier games, the End User License Agreement to which you agreed when you installed the game specifically prohibits taking stuff out of one game and sticking it into another. That's why you can't just use the original meshes and textures to create Morrowind using the Oblivion engine - you have to make EVERYTHING from scratch.

So even if such a mod exists, it cannot be hosted here and advertising it would get you banned.

The Daggerfall music is all hosted for individual download, and if you have Morrowind you are free to add the music to your Oblivion game yourself, the same way you add any music to Oblivion. There are a number of tutorials in these forums, (I posted one, myself, in answer to a question some time ago.)