On this board, is it Lycanthropy considered unlikely or likely?

WolfySnackrib

I have seen some members say that they think Lycanthropy will be in Skyrim, some say that it won't. And afterall the fact is we haven't seen any Lycanthropy in the details so far. But since Todd Howard says that they are working to put as much stuff in it as possible, that sort of makes me think that the odds for Lycanthropy is quite good afterall. Vampirism too actually. Hopefully they've seen how much people tend to enjoy having those two options and the potential if they put some effort into deepening the impact on the gameplay it may have if you become either one.

But I was wondering, among you board scholars, do you find it likely or unlikely that we will find these things in Skyrim?

There are numerous topics already open concerning this subject. Look around a bit before posting.

In the Cheng interview when asked about vampires and werewolves he said he´d love to talk about it but he couldn´t so I suppose it´s a yes.Why else he´d love to talk about something that wouldn´t be in the game.

Hah, yeah that'd be silly. Like imagine him asking for anything else and the guy being enthusiastic even though it isn't in the game.

-What about spaceships and aliens?

-Would love to talk about them but I'm not allowed to.

-What about a Sean Connery cameo?

-Oh I'd so love to talk about that, but as of this time I can't say.

-What about blow up dolls, pig-f***ing and that sort of thing?

-Ohhhh, ohhh I would just love so much to talk about it but I can't! Don't want to spoil the fun.