Paradise falls quest

Pyrosocial

Trouble in paradise.

The little bastard at the gate in littlelight won't let me in, so I went to bust his friends loose. All I have left to do is break them out, so I take their advice and wait till midnight. That's were it gets hard, I sneak critical Forty, the guard then all hell breaks loose. I'm wearing almost perfect condition outcast armor with a flamer, and Charon has Enclave with his shotgun, and no matter what I do we just get overwhelmed and sloughtered. I even resorted to using jet and psycho and STILL couldent make it out.

Tips and tricks?

I handle Paradise Falls in two separate steps.

First step, I opt for bribery to get in, then contact the kids, talk to Eulogy (to buy Clover, possibly buy out the kids, get at his terminal, etc.), scout out the joint, work up some righteous anger at these Slaver dirtwads, etc.. I then leave.

Second step. Park all Companions (especially Clover, if I got her) outside and some distance away. Ready a good silenced weapon or two (my favourites are alexscorpion's silenced M82 sniper rifle and Uncle Shub's Multipilebunker) and have either a whole bunch of Stealth Boys or the Anchorage Stealth suit (preferably the latter).

Wait until nightfall and sneak in solo, quietly killing bad guys as I go - usually in ones and twos, and from behind. I give EXTREMELY high priority to that structure in the centre of the PF compound - the guys up there have cover, a terrific field of fire and almost always heavy weapons. Groove on up the stairs, take them all out at close range, and just carry on.

Most times, I get half or more of the Slavers before they get seriously stirred up. By which time, of course, it is too late. Loads of fun.

Edited by 7thsealord