Double bunking

AtlasS

I have the Vilja mod installed, and i love journeying with her. but we only own the cheydinhal house, she sleeps in the bed and i cant sleep anywhere until she gets up. is there a mod out there(or a modder who can make one) that enables 2 people to share a double bed?

The nearest I'm aware of is one which adds extra beds for companions to various inns, but as I run companionless myself I don't have a link, sorry. Edited by MarkInMKUK

Companionfriendly inns.

I made the mod because I also found it annoying when Vilja didn't have anywhere to sleep.

However, Vilja and other companions *can* share a double-bed with you by default, as long as the bed hasn't got any ownership assigned to it; that usually prevents companions from sleeping there.

The Cheydinhaal house is a very special case - the double-bed is *changed* to only have room for one person in it! And... it's not actually the upper-class bed that you see in the house, that is just a dummy! If you look in the construction set, you will find that there is a Lower class bed placed right under it, and it's in fact in this bed you are sleeping :blink:

May I recommend that you look around for a companionfriendly house-mod instead? Perhaps this upgrade of the Cheydinhal house for sale by Princess Stomper might be what you are looking for? According to Princess, this version of the house should work very well with companions. In my signature there is a link to a list of other confirmed companionfriendly houses by modders.

P S You can of course also tell Vilja to use her sleeping-bag... but I reckon you aren't that cruel :wink:

P P S I'm glad to hear that you enjoy Vilja's company :smile:

Edited by Emma

the one house I choose to use. is the one house we cant share :"(

Thank you for your very helpful post Emma. And FYI I have downloaded all your Oblivion mods and enjoy them all

PS.r I dont wanna make her sleep on the floor :( i have the camping mod so i have a small tent in the backyard so i can sleep while she is.. but thanks for telling me

PPS.r I still haven't been able to do the whole "dinner at home" or "evening out" things. but I've only just found out that the book about the nine devines is crap