Command Console

Thoedor

Hi there.

I'm new here so don't stab me in the back with a Daedric Dagger for asking about this. I really like the Crusaders Armor so I got Knights of the Nine so I could use the Console to get it. But each time I writh the id for the Crusaders Armor (xx000EB1* for lvl 21+ Crusaders Boots) it says that it cannot find the ID or something like that.

Is it because the ID is wrong (which is what I think) or is it because I writh the ID in a wrong way?

Thanks for the help. =)

Hiho,

No problem, common mistake. These two "XX" represent the Position in your Load Order. For Knights of the Nine that means the Position of "knights.esp" I believe.

To check your Loadorder it would be easiest to install OBMM

This is one of the must have Tools when it comes to modding your game, so you will need it anyway as you go further :)

I also highly recommend BOSS for sorting your Loadorder.

Hope this helps a bit

Happy Gaming

Further to the above - OBMM will report the load order in Hexadecimal - that is, a two-digit number consisting of the usual numbers (0-9) or one of the first six letters letters (A-F). If the knights.esp is loaded twenty-ninth, the reported position will be 1C which is 1x16 + 13©. Just type the two digits given in place of the xx and it should all work. Edited by MarkInMKUK

So if I got this right 1C is shall be blaced instead of xx in all of them or only at the boots?

And I have already installed OBMM, but where do I find knights.esp?

Edited by Thoedor

Oh, thank you, the box says FormID 08, so I shall wirth 08 instead of xx? =)

Edit - Never mind, it's all done and thank you so much for your help. =D

Edited by Thoedor