Graphics Problem(s)

TheComingUp

Okay, so I've been playing Oblivion for a week now and haven't had any problems. But for some reason, when I start it, it acts like it's starting, but then quickly closes. After it closes, a notification pops up in the corner saying that the optimal resolution is 1280x800 and that it needs to be set to that. So I changed it, but the game still refuses to work. I changed the res of the game to be lower but it still won't play. I don't know why it just now started acting up. It has been acting fine all week. Is it my mods? Because I added the "Vampire- reloaded" today and that's a larger file. If that is the problem, can I just delete it? But please respond with any suggestions, because I am desperate. I've been trying to fix it for 3 hours :( ty

***PS**** I have Windows Vista Version 0.6 and have latest patches and updates installed

Edited by TheComingUp

your game is crashing because of something else, not because of the taskbar baloon popup

did you change the resolution setting from the launcher?

It looks like you are missing an ".esm" file or forgot to activate it.

you can use wrye bash to handle this problem(search on tesnexus for this program)

you can pm me if you are facing problem installing this program :)

problem solved please lock

Edited by samadchaz