need some help please

Soomsoom

^_^

hi my name is andrea an im from germany...i bought the low budget version of morrowind...so i got a problem

the nif and tga or bmp filles are nowhere to find on my cd...or have i to extrackt some filles first? :huh:

please i need some help :help:

maybee someone could set the body and head filles (nif and tga) to the mod downloads? :huh:

oh...important other question...how could i change these new heads with no tga or bmp but dds filles... dont know how to change or open them.... :blink:

please post or mali me @

[email protected]

thank you

>^-°< :lol:

bye

soom soom

Assuming you have a full, legal version of the game, all the graphics files should be placed correctly during install. I would uninstall and reinstall and see if that fixes it. Being at work, I don't have access to my CD, but if the files aren't compressed on the disk, you can see if there are subdirectories under the data directory, meshes is one and there are a couple more. Those are where the textures are at. They should also exist under your morrowind/data directory on your hard drive. For mods, most are set up to place files correctly if you unzip/unrar to morrowind/data. I think dds files go under icons, but I'm not sure.

Archived