How's my install & load order GotY + DLC + OOO + few mods

Deca1

I found that the trickiest part of an FCOM install is the build options for the Bashed Patch. If you Google for "FCOM Superpack", browse through the forum til you find the installation and setup section, and use their walkthrough for the tickboxes. It worked fine for me.

I found that the trickiest part of an FCOM install is the build options for the Bashed Patch. If you Google for "FCOM Superpack", browse through the forum til you find the installation and setup section, and use their walkthrough for the tickboxes. It worked fine for me.

Is this the page you are talking about?

http://superpackden.mastertopforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3#3

That's the one - there's a section there on rebuilding the Bashed Patch. Those settings as described worked for me, so I've stuck with them.

That's the one - there's a section there on rebuilding the Bashed Patch. Those settings as described worked for me, so I've stuck with them.

Excellent. Glad I found the right one, will be helpful.

Although I feel that I got sort'a comfortable with OBMM & omod stuff, I dont feel the same for Wrye Bash.

For instance, when I was using OBMM I either was able to find all files in omod format, or I would archive and create an omod (from the folders or zips) then install, basically. However, now with Wrye Bash, it seems that you do not want omod and need to converte them back into folders & rezip.

With the latest version Wrye Bash v292 should I be able to install all mods using only Wrye Bash v292 & BOSS (since it can now extract omods) right?

Also, after going over the Wrye Bash pictoral guide, i wasn't sure if I fully grasped the idea of BAIN ready (simply & complex). It states that it recognizes rar, zip, 7zip, but then goes on to say, "Ensure the author has packed this as BAIN ready/Friendly, if not you will have to re-arrange the content yourself."

Then the examples shows a mods folders being 7zipped. So, does the fact that it is in a zipped/rar format make it BAIN ready?

or

Do I have to unzip each mod, then rezip it after I have rearranged the folders (like they did in the pdf example for the New Roads & Bridges mod)?

I like what I read about Enhanced Economy.

So, if I have an ongoing game, use OBMM to use the omod & activate EE, as well as unactivate the LE related esp from OOO, will this mess up my current game?

You must make sure that the savegame you want to continue, is NOT made inside any shop. If it is, LE's changes to the prices will be stored in the savegame (though EE has price files you can read to restore it, which requires Pluggy). As long as the savegame is not from inside any shop, switching from LE directly to EE should go fine.

What other mods would you suggest using instead of some of the ones I have, as stated I like your EE suggestion and had not read about that one yet?
All Natural or Enhanced Weather should be used instead of Natural Weather, but I cannot see anymore of your current mod list that should be updated.

But since you seem to like EE and also have installed one of my other mods, Map Marker Overhaul, it wouldn't hurt to take a look at my other mods as there are a few other made in the same spirit :)