Scripting Dunce

AtlasS

I'm such a noob at scripting that I'm now turning to these forumers for help.

I'm guessing these will not be easy, but I also dont want to state them in a thread case anyone I dont want to see sees them. if you have a spare while and are happy to help would you PM me?

You might try posting the design parameters for your scripts here so that if people know how to write the scripts, they will write them and post them. The way it currently is, people might choose not to contact you for fear that when they receive the script specifications, the challenge will be beyond their skill level and they will not be able to help you, and will be embarrassed. Edited by David Brasher

You might try posting the design parameters for your scripts here so that if people know how to write the scripts, they will write them and post them. The way it currently is, people might choose not to contact you for fear that when they receive the script specifications, the challenge will be beyond their skill level and they will not be able to help you, and will be embarrassed.

Your right, I will post them here if the parameters are beyond any of the 3 people who have contacted me. No matter who writes the scripts I need, they will get credited in my mod