The game is full of stuff, what would you like to find?

WolfySnackrib

I had a thought here. So they say that they are stuffing Skyrim as full of stuff as they possibly can to make it feel like there's always something to do rather than do a couple things and get bored and not knowing what to do next. So, what'd be your list of weird ass s*** you'd wanna see?

I saw "The Road" today so now I'm thinking, wouldn't it be cool if you found this farmhouse, broke in and went into the basement only to discover that it's full of starved out people missing limbs that are locked in there as food for cannibals that live there! That's some creepy ass s*** in The Road I tell you, and I imagined what finding that in Skyrim would be like. Maaan my imagination goes wild with insanity. :D

Seriously that part in the road is the only part in a movie that gets my heart racing and sends shivers down my spine. I love that movie! Even watching it the second time that part gave me the same feeling! Anyways, this isn't an event I hope to find in skyrim but I'd like to see much more evil character clothing ( black robes\ armour etc), so killing evil bandits or otherwise will feel more rewarding to don their sinister clothing.

i hope to find a mysterious stone statue of a unicorn or something in the middle of no where. and a ship wreck you can go in and explore. I hope you can find just weird things out in the middle of no where.

Yeah, I feel you. That scene in The Road really stands out. Except for my father, I am the toughest guy that I know that can handle any situation, so naturally there's no movies around that frighten me anymore. Also, brutality in movies like this don't get to me like it used to when I was a kid. But it did make me feel something. It was... unpleasant, and I love unpleasant. Not to mention the way that those starved people started chasing after them. Where I felt the slightest instinctual "Oh no, run!", I noticed that something in me said that so I said "Yes! Show me more! Show me those guys chasing and grabbing them! Make it more horrible!" Because I want to be affected more. It's really hard to get to me these days.

But I guess if they had been chased more, it would have started feeling silly and you wouldn't be as frightened by it anymore. This is probably one of those instants where little is more. Perfect scene.

Haha I can't agree more! I used to love that feeling of fear you could feel when I was really young watching films and this scene came the closest to that feeling I've probably ever felt in a movie. If a movie can bring you back to that feeling, you know it's a good movie:L

The Death Note, from the anime with the same name, falling from the sky after you beat the main storyline.

The catch would be, if you pick it up you have to feed the shinigami an apple everyday, or you die. :)

Also an investigator who chases you after picking it up.

A Silent Hill-like, alternate horror-world would be nice too.

Edited by Unlimitedrevolver

Heh, yeah, I can think of only two things that happened in scary movies that felt like it was grinding a bit through my meat because it sounded so awful. One of them is in the movie "Room 1408" where Samuel L. Jackson walks John Cusack to his room while telling him on the past victims who died in the room. It gave me a bit of a chill when he goes into detail how a guy that was a seamstress was found the following morning dead in the bathtub. He had cut his own throat with a kitchen night, and in the flick of insanity he had changed his mind and tried to sew his throat together, but died trying. That sounded so god damn terrifying, I loved the moment I felt that ghostly chill.

Then there's a similar case that years ago gave me a similar chill. Unfortunately it came out of the crapfest "Saw". It's also just someone talking, describing what happened. That a guy, trying to survive a trap with barbed wire all over the place cut himself so deep that they found traces of stomach acid on the floor. It was as if I could feel the pain when I heard about it. Shitty movie, good moment.

Also, haha, hell yeah! Bring on Ryuk! I want my own shinigami in Skyrim. I'd probably overfeed him with apples. I think he's just so adorable when he eats his apple, I'd give him a bunch.

I had a thought here. So they say that they are stuffing Skyrim as full of stuff as they possibly can to make it feel like there's always something to do rather than do a couple things and get bored and not knowing what to do next. So, what'd be your list of weird ass s*** you'd wanna see?

I saw "The Road" today so now I'm thinking, wouldn't it be cool if you found this farmhouse, broke in and went into the basement only to discover that it's full of starved out people missing limbs that are locked in there as food for cannibals that live there! That's some creepy ass s*** in The Road I tell you, and I imagined what finding that in Skyrim would be like. Maaan my imagination goes wild with insanity. :D

I remember The Road, such a good movie, in the acting and stuff like that, not cannibals and other stuff like that... well maybe just a little, heh, heh...

Well anyways back to the current topic at hand, I would love to see stuff like quaint little farm houses that have a darker secret behind them. When you walk in you would see symbols sprawled out across the walls written in blood, and a shrine to Sithis, kinda like the basement to the Anvil Lighthouse. It would make the game so much darker and weirder.