Argonian vampire no color change mod request

immortalfrieza

I was wondering if it was yet possible to prevent an Argonian character from changing colors when they become a vampire, and to fix their eyes from those ridiculous humanlike pink ones without altering that of every vampire in the game, or maybe to circumvent the issue somehow. Argonians are my favorite Elder Scrolls race yet they look absolutely terrible as vampires in Oblvion, yet at the same time just being a vampire is too generally useful and fun to not become one. I do know there is a Skyrim mod that can do this, but no Oblivion ones as of yet.

• 3 months later...

Unfortionately no, It seems you would have to find the right script that alters vampirism and change it around, If it was skyrim it would be within my expertise since it has its own vampire race oblivion uses 1 imperial looking race to make all vampires.

Is it maybe possible to give the boosts and such vampirism gives without actually technically having it?

Yes there is, Good thinking.

All it requires is an all in one spell to give all the abilities.

But is there anything else questwise becomming a vampire does besides finding a cure?.

As far as I know, no. Curing Vampirism is the only quest they have unique to them I think.

Actually, I remember I found a mod that fixes the issue quite nicely, by allowing the player to "conceal" their vamprism with a button press which includes the hideous appearance, though it also has some other features that are pretty awkward and sometimes break quests: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/27329/?

Edited by immortalfrieza