companions never leaving

MireCrabby

Hey, need a mod which keeps the permanant companions and temporary companions such as sticky,red,shorty,sydney, and cherry from leaving after a period of time. I recently switched from xbox to pc and they would never leave on my xbox. Its not the same for pc, I like to keep my companions secured at one location and take some whenever I need them. Not sure if this was made, if it was I'm not sure what it is called but I really tried to find it. Anyway thanks, id appreciate it if anyone can help me here.

Hey, need a mod which keeps the permanant companions and temporary companions such as sticky,red,shorty,sydney, and cherry from leaving after a period of time. I recently switched from xbox to pc and they would never leave on my xbox. Its not the same for pc, I like to keep my companions secured at one location and take some whenever I need them. Not sure if this was made, if it was I'm not sure what it is called but I really tried to find it. Anyway thanks, id appreciate it if anyone can help me here.

I should have one up by this weekend :)