Stuck in quest with Azuzas Shrine : ( Please help

Aluviel

Hello,

I am trying to get the artifact from Azuza's Shrine to complete a quest at Bruma. I need to get it for Martin the new Emperor. I have to say Martin hasn't actually given me this quest yet. he is still working on trying to decipher the second part of the book. When I try to go to Azuza's shrine I get a message when I drop the glow dust on the ground that this isn't the right kind of offering. :unsure:

What do I do to get the game moving along again? According to walkthroughs I have seen Martin is supposed to give me a quest to find daedric items to start opening the gate to Paradise. The game seems stuck. The marker shows green on the map to go to Azusa shrine. Maybe I am jumping the gun a bit or I missed something?

Not sure what to do at this point.

Any hints will be greatly appreciated!!

DONT use Azuras star for martins quest. its too valuable, even for non spellcasters. use namiras ring instead, i've found it to be easier to get, and less useful to high level characters than other daedric items

[EDIT] having reread your post I will answer your question now and NOT inject my opinion. to activate a daedric shrine that you need to make an offering to, you simply need the item in your inventory when you activate(usually space) the shrine

Edited by AtlasS

Thank you so much I really appreciate your time to give me another alternative and also to explain how to make an offering. I was dropping the item on the ground before the shrine hahahaha! Kind of like what you would do in real life place it on the altar or something.

Thank you again and also thank you for holding your toungue on the opinion.

;)

DONT use Azuras star for martins quest. its too valuable, even for non spellcasters. use namiras ring instead, i've found it to be easier to get, and less useful to high level characters than other daedric items

[EDIT] having reread your post I will answer your question now and NOT inject my opinion. to activate a daedric shrine that you need to make an offering to, you simply need the item in your inventory when you activate(usually space) the shrine