cool mods in progress?

VampHell007

I have a few mods in progress right now, and I think they're all great ideas if I do say so myself ;)

I'm working on a crime and punishment overhaul but progress on that one is slow, however of all the mods I'm working on that would be the only one that would have anything to do with vampires, and even then vampires aren't a main part of the mod.

I also have a animal loot expansion mod that I'm working on but I'm just getting started on that one so I can't say when it will be done. One thing I do want to include in that one though is animal blood, which eventually will be used to lure predatory animals but can also be drank by vampires.

I'm working on some concept art for a huge weapons and armor mod that I'll call 'Weapons and Armor of Tamriel' and the main idea is to add iron and steel weapons from almost every region of Tamriel; Cyrodiil, Hammerfel, Black Marsh, and so on. The weapons and armor will be craftable but won't be added to leveled lists.

Lastly, I really want to do a Hearthfires overhaul and make that DLC what it says in the description 'Make anything from a small cottage to a large sprawling complex or anything in between...' and there would be a quest involved in making the largest houses. I really want to make that mod but honestly the first three have top priority.

Also keep in mind that I'm learning as I go so progress is slow right now.

BTW Frank, you do make awesome mods!