Deadly Reflex 6

syprus32567

Thanks for the reply mate. Just very odd that the abilitys work from time to time ^^ I came out of my lair and it suddenly dident work: I was like What the fu.. Ran 20yards and suddenly it did work again. Very iffy ^^

Now i just need to fix my leveling problem ^^ Its taking AGES to level. a lot longer then usual.

Not directly related to DR6, but you could try one of the many leveling mods. I personally use Oblivion XP updated and its great. You get varying exp from mostly everything in varying quantities, so in a way everything feels more...connected or something.

Not directly related to DR6, but you could try one of the many leveling mods. I personally use Oblivion XP updated and its great. You get varying exp from mostly everything in varying quantities, so in a way everything feels more...connected or something.

I'm currently testing out ''Realistic Leveling''. But havent made up my mind yet about it xD

• 9 years later...

I'm having trouble starting the game while the modis installed i clicked on Continue and it immidietly exits me out of the game and whenever i click on New game and click yes it doesnt starts a new game i need help pls

I believe this is the current thread, you necroed an old version from 2011, lol; https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/29585-deadly-reflex/page-865