Console command to fix this mess?

Caspella

So, I'm a little irritated. I started building a big arena at Abernathy, in the front. I put a bunch of cages in the back, because I assumed if I put them IN the arena the animals or enemies could not get to them. After catching a few things, I realized that a) they just spawn in so it doesn't matter and b) you can't move a cage that is occupied. I tried picking up the cage and the generator, nope. So I'm like, ok, learning curve and all. So I see the beta machine and it says they won't be hostile to me OR my settlers. Great!

I let out a Rabid Yao Guai and charred ghoul and they seem peaceful. My settlers seem cool. Awesome. I go waaaaay around to the front and continue building for several hours.

I encounter a bug and need to fast travel away but I think to myself, maybe I better check on that Yao Guai. So I find Maise the cat DEAD, and then Clarabelle DEAD in her pen and the charred ghoul ripped to pieces. The Yao Guai is standing there looking guilty in the house. Jesus I wish the damn pop up box had mentioned they will still kill your animals! I'm pretty sure it didn't.

So I don't want to lose all those hours of building, but no way am I going to leave Maise and Clarabelle dead. I tried resurrect and that 'worked' on both in that they popped up. But they did not move. Looked like statues. So I tried disable and reenable. Maise seems to be normal now, she is engaging in animations like eating and laying down. Clarabelle though is standing still except her heads will track movement. But her legs stay still, her tail stays still and her mouth doesn't move when she moos.

Does anyone have any more suggestions in the way of console commands? Or even something I can do in FO4Edit, if you can tell me how to do it. Thanks!