The Underground 2

Herculine

Perhaps evidence of my noobness, but...

I'm returning to Morrowind after a long absence and finally have a setup capable of running THE UNDERGROUND. So, I installed both The Underground and The Underground 2; now there's two of everything...

Is The Underground 2 a sequel to The Underground, or is it an updated release of the same mod? The title suggests it's a sequel that can be run simultaneously with the original, but seeing 2 of every NPC is suggesting otherwise.

Please somebody clarify this; I'm so confused....

I'm pretty sure it was an update with additional content, so you shouldn't use it alongside the The Underground 1.

Also get this if you haven't already: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19510

Everyone should be using that all the time anyway, but I think it fixes a few things that lead to problems with The Underground too so that's why I'm mentioning it.

It was even updated a few days ago.

Thanks. I was fairly certain that it was an update rather than a sequel due to all the doubling I experienced with them running simultaneously, but I generally interpret things the way they are written so the name confused me and I needed to hear someone else confirm my suspicion.

Also, thanks for reminding me of the Code Patch; I'm likely running an older version of it.