I'm So Happy!!

mymee

Guys I've finally done it... after literally a day of downloading mods, I've finished (most) of my list!

Now before I begin activating via OBMM, I hope you guys can take a look and give me some advice on *activation* order. I know not all the mods will be compatible, some will need to overwrite others, so an activation order will do me wonders! Also don't feel the need to provide a complete order, you can ignore most of the quest addons, just let me know what order the combat and gameplay enhancing mods should be activated in.

EDIT: 2 quick question, if I want to play with RBP, do I need to disable Cobl's race packs? It's all kinda confusing to me because I have exactly 1 week modding experience. Also, with RBP I don't want or need the extra races, but I only installed the full version because it was OMOD ready and more convenient, what should I do to install only the modified default race/birthsign settings?

And thanks tesnexus for helping me with all my incessant chirping!

From experience i would suggest BOSS for sorting load order.

Nice choice of mods btw....whats the point of 'toggleable quantity prompt'? looked dat the page,but cant see the benefit in game....

From experience i would suggest BOSS for sorting load order.

Nice choice of mods btw....whats the point of 'toggleable quantity prompt'? looked dat the page,but cant see the benefit in game....

So that when I sell or pick up more stacks of more than 10, I don't have to manually slide the slider :)

Also, I have BOSS for sorting order, that's not a problem. I'm interested in *activation* order, because certain mods might overwrite others, and I want to know the most stable way to activate these mods.

oh, ok...fair enough.

On the activation side i dont think it matters if you use sorting/load order progs.Just activate them all and run BOSS, it will do the hard work.OBMM will notify of any file overwrites when you are activating.

On the activation order thing, that's why I'm slowly and reluctantly learning to use BAIN installers - they make the whole "what replaces what" thing far easier to control. Meanwhile, unless there is some specific reason why not, activate them in BOSSes load order - tht seems to make the most sense to me. Edited by MarkInMKUK