Player specific meshes/textures?

dcinroc

I have installed some body mods and textures and I was wondering how to make certain textures (such as a tattoo) specific to my character rather than have very guy inTamriel with the same tattoo.

I have installed some body mods and textures and I was wondering how to make certain textures (such as a tattoo) specific to my character rather than have very guy inTamriel with the same tattoo.

Impossible unless you make the mesh/texture its own piece of clothing (in the CS) that you can equip manually. Otherwise, the tat is generic to the race.

Impossible unless you make the mesh/texture its own piece of clothing (in the CS) that you can equip manually. Otherwise, the tat is generic to the race.

Ah, thanks!

That explains why my search came up empty. :tongue:

The other option, of course, is to use a custom race. You can even make a custom race that's simply a copy of an existing race using the CS. That way, your character will still look like a Redguard (for example), and still have all the same abilities and stat bonuses, but you can assign a different skin texture to your copied Redguard race, to give him that tattoo without every male Redguard having it, too.