Q's and an Idea

AtlasS

Ok, first for the Idea, I see a lot of requests for wolfpack mods. and the wolfpack mods I have seen dont really make sense. you punch a wolf and a bunch more spawn infront of you

My idea. add a new class of wolf "Alpha wolf"/"Alpha Timberwolf" that replaces all the current wolf spawn locations. And make it so when that wolf spawns, 6 regular wolves spawn around it. Would this fix the problem?

Scripting Q's

Can anyone explain to me(not asking you to DO IT, just explain it, if you can do it thats great) how to make a script that refferences itself. e.g. counts the number of instances of itself are equipped to the player and multiplies the enchantments of each by that number?

Also

How do I set on touch effects for gauntlets?

That is all :P thanks for reading

no seriously thats it

why are you still reading

reply already!

oh come on, it isnt that interesting

if i stop talking maybe you'll stop reading

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??

If you are talking about items, you can use GetItemCount. I'm not sure there's a way for magic effects... I mean, if you cast a 10 second spell on yourself 3 times in a row, it'll only keep refreshing the timer, and not actually triple the effects. You can't stack it.

I have 5 items that are part of a set. Each has an enchantment. and i want their enchantments to be powered up by adding more of the set

so the helm alone is detect life 100ft

helm +1 other pushes the detect life up to 200ft

etc

You'll probably need to use a quest script to detect what the player has equipped and change the magnitude of the spell effects accordingly. Do a search of "effectmagnitude" and "effectitemmagnitude" in the OBSE documentation and you should find most of the commands you might want to use.