Load Order Advice

Sorry for the late replies, but the BOSS auto sort IS the FOMM one as far as I know. The only sort function in the FOMM Load Order tab is the BOSS Auto Sort. And yeah, I dont entirely trust it.

According to BOSS, No Ash and Goo Piles and Wattz 1000 Replacer are not recognised, which is why they are at the bottom of the list when BOSS sorts the mods in FOMM.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus

I am unable to even ENTER the Prospector Saloon and I have almost the same load order as you. It looks fine, although you definitely want to keep anything weather-changing towards the bottom. It should go 1. New Locations, 2. Quest Fixes, 3. Armor/Weapon Additions, 4. Bug Fixes, 5. Weather Changes. Place anything else accordingly. It looks alright though.

The way I got around the Prospector was beginning my game 100% vanilla, and then once I didn't have to use the saloon anymore I just never returned and used my mods, because it caused/causes CTD EVERY SINGLE TIME. I still have no idea what mods are conflicting, even though I have tried literally dozens of different combinations just so I could view a Wanted poster for New Vegas Bounties.

So...best advice is to just stay away from the saloon. It is the only location that has given me problems thus far (other than random CTDs due to the instability of the game in general).

I can enter the salloon right now using my current load order, but I did get a crash when trying to enter it one time. There is also an anomoloy with the building model for the salloon at the moment, where you cna see past the edges of the front window and see inside(which is empty/hollow). The Prospector Salloon is notorious since the games launch for having bugs ascociated with it.