2nd Identity Mod

zzzbaute

Hey guys I just need some feedback,

I have been playing around with some scripts for a second identity. If I attach the script to and object the new ID starts with

0 crimegold 0 fame and 0 Infamy and it allows you to build and retain these three stats on the 2nd ID.

eg. you equip the item the script is attached to it adds the armor weapons spells and stats of the second id

you then go on a killing spree and end up with a bounty of 4000 gold and an infamy of 10

when you unequip the item it removes the armor weapons spells of the 2nd ID and changes your stats back to whatever

they where before you equiped the item. however when the item is equiped again you wil recieve the second

ID's fame infamy and bounty if we use previously mentioned bounty 4000 infamy 10.

this allows you to have a good and a bad ID in the same game without screwing things up eg. nights of the nine armor

however if I attach this script to a spell everything is the same except when you become the 2nd identity again the

stats are reset 0 bounty 0 fame 0 Infamy

This allows you to run up huge bounty's on the 2nd id and then clear it

My question is which would people prefer

I'm thinking of applying it to an item so if you use the second ID for thefts etc the more you do the more "dangerous" it

becomes using the ID especially if you never clear the bounty eg through a thieves guild Doyen

It makes sense to not have the second identity auto-clear. As far as the population is concerned, the second identity is a character who has run up those stats, and they wouldn't clear for no reason.

You COULD add an identity forger who can create yet ANOTHER identity for you - for a fee...

I like where you are going with this, unfortunately there would be a finite number ID's and each available in game would have to be pre-created by me regardless of how they became available in game. however one or two more won't hurt

Well, a rogue might discard "used" identities once they become too well known, and then need a new one. Maybe part of the creation of a new alias would be to dump the old one entirely, then run a random name generator and make ID papers up...