Jason's Armor & Weapons Request

Arkitus

Good evening modders, while at this time i am attempting to get 3dsmax i'd like to request a few mods, and trust me i have looked and seen nothing to fit the taste or requirements.

Note: Let me state, that at the moment i can't use mods that require obse. So, as long as the mods don't involve that, i should be fine. I noticed i couldn't have that when some peoples bows i had downloaded were showing up without their textures, they were all black and transparent. -_-" So i am limited as to what i can use unfortunately, seeing how i waste $25 on D2D. But let me get on with the requests.

First Request: I'd like to have a ranger armor like the one i had in aion, i loved the armor and worked like hell to make it on aion, i'm hoping it can be used here as well, i am sure other people would like the armor if it's made as well, it's a sleek, and neat looking design. For those who have played aion, it's none other then the wise dragon kings leather set. I've added a image below for the mods to take a look at.

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad241/MetalHeadx1989/WDKA.png

Second Request: I'd like a version of Jojjo's Drake Armor, but i would like it to be Black with Red trim, i can't figure out how to change colors correctly on the .dds files since all i have is paint.net and that gives limited options lol.

I'd like to thank those who do participate in this and work to get it done, if indeed it get's worked on. I'm searching around and trying to learn to make mods for oblivion as well, it's not as easy as it was to do on gta sa or 18 wos i can tell you that lol.

Tried to get 3DSMax and well i won't go there on that topic, but also tried something called 3max or something, and that screwed up to. But blender is a good editing program? As for gimp i could never get the hang of it or photoshop but i will download it and give it another shot. Mainly all i need is something to edit the actual models.