SKSE won't work!

BenCoffee

A few days ago SKSE was working perfectly. Now for some reason, when I click on PLAY on the Steam Library. It just turns me into "In-Game" then "Online"

SKSE Is broken... I even tried to reinstall it with Steam and used "Verify Integrity of game cache"

Something is definitely going on

Out of curiosity, have you tried launching Skyrim through the skse_loader.exe in your Skyrim folder? If so, does it load your game?

Out of curiosity, have you tried launching Skyrim through the skse_loader.exe in your Skyrim folder? If so, does it load your game?

Well it did load but it didn't show the Skyrim Launcher where it has "Data Files" "Options"... and my screen goes really big

Well it did load but it didn't show the Skyrim Launcher where it has "Data Files" "Options"... and my screen goes really big

No, it wouldn't show data files and options if you use the skse loader, so that's normal. When you say that your screen goes big, do you mean that it launches in full screen mode? And if so, it's safe to assume that you are running it in windowed mode when you launch through steam?

Really this is starting to sound like a Steam issue. Sometimes (and this is solely in my own humble experience) Steam updates and it messes with certain settings that I had previously tweaked to my liking. It stays that way until I reset them. Now I don't launch my game through Steam unless I'm checking data files or adjusting an option, but if I'm not mistaken, you need the overlay active in order for Steam to launch with SKSE. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Enabling the In-game Overlay

Make sure you have the Steam Community in-game overlay enabled in Steam's settings. To check, go to:

◾Steam > Settings > In-game tab.

◾Check the box next to Enable Steam Community In-Game.

Additionally, each Steam game has the option to remove the In-Game Overlay. Please check your individual games as outlined:

◾Right click the game in your Library

◾Select Properties

◾On the General tab, check the box next to Enable Steam Community In-Game

The default shortcut to open the Steam Community while in game is Shift + Tab. You can change the shortcut in by clicking Steam > Settings > In-Game.

You can try this ^ and see if that fixes it.