House in Anvil?

Arkitus

Alright I've got a simple question here and i hope it can be answered.

I bought the house in anvil, that seems to have a seal or whatever in the basement, all the chairs and crap in it are knocked over and such, is there some method to fix all this, and make it look lived in? Oh and how to i get that seal to open and where does it lead? For those who do take the time to answer these questions, i appreciate it.

I bought the house in anvil, that seems to have a seal or whatever in the basement, all the chairs and crap in it are knocked over and such, is there some method to fix all this, and make it look lived in? Oh and how to i get that seal to open and where does it lead? For those who do take the time to answer these questions, i appreciate it.

Go to sleep, you'll be attacked by ghosts, then you can go to the Imperial City and get Velwyn to come back. Anything I say after this point in the quest might spoil it for you! If you go to sleep in the manor, things will progress as normal.

Go to sleep, you'll be attacked by ghosts, then you can go to the Imperial City and get Velwyn to come back. Anything I say after this point in the quest might spoil it for you! If you go to sleep in the manor, things will progress as normal.

Thanks so much for this response, i had been so pre occupied with the new character i made, and how smexi he is that i didn't give that much thought. Plus the pilgrimage quest had me laughing my pants off because of the women robbing the men the way they did, kinda reminded me of some of my ex's lol.