Sword of Isildur

Heeeeyyyy... Hopefully someone would do this request, its Isildur's sword from LOTR (lord of the rings) and i want it in game.

Pics:

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee500/ZayneCleric/_AUTOIMAGES_UC2598lg.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee500/ZayneCleric/isildur.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee500/ZayneCleric/isildur2.jpg

Hope this gets made.

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

I remember seeing a model of a work in progress not long ago for this blade. Unfortunately I can't remember when that was. There are some quite nice Narsils and Andurils floating around. Someone made Glamdring and Sting also. There are even two versions of Hadhafang. I don't know if Eowyn's blade is here or not.

There are some quite nice Narsils and Andurils floating around

currently, in-game i am using Anduril reforged. But my morrowind charecter uses Anduril aswell so i thought i might aswell make my charecter use a different sword, sword of isildur seeing as it looks like my kinda sword and i dont want my morrowind and oblivion being the same, i love being unique in different games...

Eowyn's blade is here or not.

I think it is in the MERP mod.

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Is anyone even going to make this? tired of requesting swords and they not getting made...

No one cares about swords... All we want is HGEC Manga dress # 129,449,657,487... (and counting) :rolleyes:

Id be more than willing to take this project on but it would get < 300 downloads and 5 endorsements. (no one cares)

About 2-3 weeks ago isilmeriel did an absolutely outstanding job on a dagger from LOTR. I mean this thing is AAA work. It currently sits at 213 downloads and 8 endorsements. (such a shame) Morgul Blade

This should have been a "Hot File"... Meanwhile... We maintain our but ass ugly HGEC Dress assembly line and continue to pump out meaningless garbage until Skyrim comes out.

Edited by Angilla

I don't know whether this makes sense but...

Why not make a basic, less "fine" version of this (and other LOTR swords) as generic replacers for one of the in-game sword types, but also have the full accurate and detailed version as a quest reward? After all, you would expect similar styled swords to exist in the same culture, but the occasional one to be a really special piece of work. Maybe then more people would download the mods?

Is anyone even going to make this? tired of requesting swords and they not getting made...

Unfortunately, such is the way of requests. Not all of them get filled.

And modders are under no contract or anything to do so. It's only if they want to. And honestly, you can't expect anything in half an hour.

Please be aware tho that this post was in violation of the mod request rules, as it's considered a bump by not adding anything of additional information to the request. Which is in essence spamming the thread.

CHAPTER II - SPAM

Spam is...

1) Posting one liners. Replying to a thread and just saying something like "hey!" "yeah!" "lol" "I agree" "no" etc..

2) Posting the same thread/post repeatedly in order to gain attention.

3) Posting something completely off-topic (OT) that has nothing to do with the thread.

4) Posting in a thread to simply "bump" it back to the top of the forum listings with no additional or useful content.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/2881-all-newbies-read-this-before-posting/

Please be very careful of that, especially here in the mod request forums. As another violation would result in the thread being closed.

Thanks, and good luck with the swords.

-DarkeWolf, Nexus Staff

I think the issue is more that people seem to prefer to download packs of weapons instead of just one. Packs of anything, really. Fewer .esps. Maybe the thing to do would be to write to one of the modders who has already done one or more LOTR swords, and request they add that one.

I've seen several "patch" mods which can exist as one esp, but only apply patches for the mods you actually have which are in their master list, and ignore the missing ones.

Can something be done as a master weapon replacer, which has several of the LotR weapon replacers as master files, but only swaps out the ones you actually have on your system? Obviously this would only be of use if it could detect the resources not just the esp, as the whole point would be to remove the need for multiple esp files.