Operation Blackbriar

Deleted2746547User

Rally for Liberty Poster

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb458/NamaskarFAS/Poster-Rally-for-Liberty.png

Booby Trap Poster

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb458/NamaskarFAS/Poster-Booby-Trap.png

Old Glory (Worn)

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb458/NamaskarFAS/Flag-Old-Glory.png

I said I was just joking bro, haha. :) See ya then and same, this is a rather cool project to be helping out with. Yea, advanced scripting someone else probably wants to cover, I know the basics of scripting when it comes to GECK and Oblivion and all the Gamebryo stuff, I'll learn more as we go.

(Being fluent in programming, helps one speed up his learning process in scripting..lol)

Edited by KenshinX12

I JUST WANT to give a big shout out to KenshinX12 & Tunaisafish. They have both been a tremendous helping in getting this going. And Tunaisafish has been an amazing with the scripting help... wow... wrote me a script that would have taken me 10,000 years to write. Anyway, I still need collaborators that are interested.... I mostly completed redesigning NCRCF ... now I just need to work on the scripting to make all the bells and whistles work properly ...and spend time writing the missions out..

Anyway, thank you (and everyone else - esp. Mr. Fisse) I would be lost in the scripting without you... will be posting the initial mod up (minus the missions, etc. so you can get a feel for the missions & storyline to come).. and to test out what initial issues with the layout).

Hey.... yes I am saying that, I could have developed this into a player house..and that would have worked. But I'm too far along now (unless someone else or I take time later to go back and re-edd the references in geck)... (Because it will make an awesome player base/home.) So to be clear - ALL NCRCF related quests have essentially been removed/removed in this mod. As far as the other vanilla game missions - other than NCRCF related quests - i havent touched them (as far as removing their reference/activation in the game). That said - if you want to do the vanilla quests - then you should do them before starting on this mod's mission quests.

Playing this mod is intended to go against almost every other quest in the game. The history/backstory in this game is detailed, complex and "plausible" and other than the NCRCF missions - fairly intertwines itself with game lore. It will allow you bit by bit to slowly turn NCRCF into a functional, working base of operations. You will have the chance to repair use a base generator for the facilities lighting, security & other power uses - AND have to refill energy/fuel supplies to keep the generators running.. You will repair the facility buildings an improve the "grounds" to further the mod missions and make the place "liveable". You will station guards, construct field tents to house merchants, medics, and other services. The base has so many cool but "realistic" features - and to me, what is awesome - is that YOU get to make the changes bit by bit And the way its designed - you get the feeling that it, is again - a living base (that is as you recruit new soldiers, etc. items and "flavor" are added to make it feel like it is actually a real camp.

Anyway, the missions -and it is designed this way - will bring you into conflict with almost every faction in the game...

It features a complex and long set of missions that should, when fully implemeted - give you (for have already played vanilla over and over again)... a very new lease on the re playability factor. It to me, coould be its own expansion pack. And that is not overselling it....

That said - I got most of the base constructed along with artwork, new flags, etc But there is SOOOO much to do... and the scripting (even with help) is slowing me down. SO, any help/collaboration is always welcome.. I may release the base as a mod until I finish with the scripting to get feedback and advice...and to get a glimpse of the direction of the mod.... have an awesome day!!!!