G.E.C.K does not work with latest patch?

IsraX0r

Hello,

Since yesterday I've been trying to run the G.E.C.K which used to work perfectly before the latest patch and now it no longer works. What I mean is that when I try to open a current mod (and set it to active plugin) it shows nothing in the object window. Also, when I try to load only the FalloutNV.esm file it loads only a very small number of objects when I press on "All" (about 30 - 50 objects while it used to load thousands).

Is there any fix for this problem or should I give up my modding career forever?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT:

Please forgive me, I ran a search in google "fallout nv 1.3 g.e.c.k" and it gave me a link with a working g.e.c.k for this patch.

Edited by IsraX0r

Bethesda's official website could do with some updating to as well sadly since it still points to v 1.1 :/

Actually, I have 1.3 and just downloaded a patch for New Vegas this morning, and now my GECK isn't working right, either. I tried running the game, thinking that might update some data file the GECK relies on or whatever, but it's still not working.

EDIT: It's probably worth noting that I had the 1.3 GECK and all the updates for Fallout: NV prior to this morning and the GECK was working fine before this latest update.

Edited by danshive

im having the same problem as danshive, i have v1.3 and it was working not an hour ago. then i received the latest update and it only loads the default items in the geck.

Them's the breaks, I guess. I don't suppose you know how long it took between the update for Vegas and the update for the Geck last time? I know it'll take however long it takes, I'd just like to try to guesstimate how long to expect.