IC Market District, No Walkways/Streets.

***RESOLVED***

While I've never asked to many questions, and usually found the problem myself, adjusted the load order, etc. I am tired.

Quite frankly I've been installing, customizing, and adjusting mods for almost 2 days. I decided I'd take a look at Oblivion again before Skyrim. Plus, I saw Andoran (Epicness) and wanted to get updated on the story.

Anyways, to the problem.

Mods (in load order)(will show ALL just in case)(by all, I mean even non-IC related):

Cobl Main.esm

Better Cities Resources.esm

All Natural Base.esm

Blood&Mud.esp

Natural_Vegetation_200%_by_Max_Tael.esp (not sure if All Natural included this)

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

Thieves Arsenal.esp

Ancient Towers.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp

Immersive Interiors.esp

RTT.esp

AHP.esp (bout' to disable. Andoran: Axis... Russian.. no idea.)

DLC's (-->ALL<-- including SI and KOTN)

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl SI.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Cobl Races.esp

Cobl Races - Balanced.esp

(Disabled Cobl TNR - Cause Eye and Baldness glitch.... freaky.)

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp

Cobl Silent Equpiment.esp

VaultsofCyrodiilBC.esp

Scribe Supplies.esp (<-- No idea... wasn't that with the Lost Spires mod?)

Better Cities .esp

Better Cities Full.esp

Better Imperial City.esp

Better Cities Full FPS.esp

Better Imperial City FPS.esp

Better Cities - COBL.esp

Better Cities - Ruined Tail's Tale.eso

Better Cities - VWD of IC.esp (Not sure what VWD is, so I left it.)

Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN FLOODING.esp

Better Cities - Open Better Cities

All Natural.esp

All Natural - Real Lights.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

Well, That's it. I'm just to tired right now to do anything bout' it.

It's not a REAL "Game-Breaker" but it's very annoying, and could cause problems.

Thanks, never used this forum before, only downloaded mods.

Hope the load order helps. :D

It's really making me :wallbash:

Thanks.

OH! I also have Physical Throwable Crates 'n Chests Gold Edition. Maybe that's it. Doubt it.

EDIT: I use OBMM

Edited by Feerman2010

I had a problem which MAY be related at one point. All the streets in the Imperial City appeared to be slightly higher in relation to the ground. The reason I noticed is that I )(and some of the npc's) would get "stuck" entering through the main city gate - the first step was JUST too high and it had to be jumped up rather than walked up. I uninstalled and reinstalled Better Cities and Unique Landscapes (and double-checked i had all the relevant patches) and that solved it.

Diagnostic method: Try walking in through the main gate - if the first step is too high, that might be the problem.

I had a problem which MAY be related at one point. All the streets in the Imperial City appeared to be slightly higher in relation to the ground. The reason I noticed is that I )(and some of the npc's) would get "stuck" entering through the main city gate - the first step was JUST too high and it had to be jumped up rather than walked up. I uninstalled and reinstalled Better Cities and Unique Landscapes (and double-checked i had all the relevant patches) and that solved it.

Diagnostic method: Try walking in through the main gate - if the first step is too high, that might be the problem.

I'll try reinstalling Better Cities, but the static thingys of the roads are actually just NOT THERE. It's weird... I feel like I had this problem before.

EDIT: I figured, the steps and stuff were too high, but I re-installed Better Cities and it turned out, you aren't suppose to have streets the way I'm using (I think) thanks for the advice, though.

Edited by Feerman2010