I have problem installing Molapi

JackePacke

Hey guys!

So, I got problem installing the mod Molapi (or, basicly any mod). I do as I'm supposed to, I drag the files into the Oblivion/data folder, shut it down, and start Oblivion, but when I'm trying to activate the mod at "Data files", the mod doesn't appear! I bought the official DLC's at Steam, if that matters.

I really need help! As you can see in the picture, the mod "Forest shack" doesn't appear in Data files.

Question: Is this a Vista or Windows 7 computer, and did you install Oblivion in the default installation directory? If so you are probably a victim of UAC (User account Control) - use THIS guide to move it to c:\Games\Oblivion (or C:\Games\Steam\Oblivion if you prefer) and try reinstalling the mod. There's a specific section on moving a Steam installation, linked to the steam forums.

Uhm... I didn't get much of that... Can you help via TeamViewer? (If you have time). I'm sorry, but I'm no good with this... And I really wan't some mods!

For TeamViewer stuff, you're going to need someone in something close to your own time zone - I was answering you from work in my lunch break. I'm sorry, but you'll need someone else to help you if you want them to do it remotely.

For TeamViewer stuff, you're going to need someone in something close to your own time zone - I was answering you from work in my lunch break. I'm sorry, but you'll need someone else to help you if you want them to do it remotely.

What about now? I dunno where you live but it won't take long.

What about now? I dunno where you live but it won't take long.

I live in Sweden, I think Sweden is one hour "before" UK. So it'll work out fine for me. Got Skype? If so, add Jackepackex

ok - so tomorrow about 8pm your time I'll try and get organised with TeamViewer to help you out

Thanks a lot! The official website is Teamviewer.com, just click download and choose "Run without installing" if you don't want it later, it would be good if you added me on Skype or something, cause you'll have to write my ID and password to help me, anyway, I can send it to you in a PM or something.

Once again, thanks. :)