Oblivion Quest descriptions

anjomar

Are you talking "Official" quests, or mod-based quests?

Official quests, the UESP Wiki carries a full list of quests with step by step descriptions.

Mod-based quests - if you have a batch of random gibberish, you almost certainly have a Japanese or Russian-made mod, which almost certainly is NOT hosted here, and trying to debug it from a description that boils down to "I don't know what it is or what I have done, fix it?" is nil. Look for a link to contact the mod maker from wherever you got it, and ask for a walk-through - you can feed that into Google Translate and hopefully have something at least 20% intelligible at the end of it.

Have you installed any mods from Japan or Russia? Sometimes they are "dirty" mods and overwrite the references for locations and names, etc, with their own characters. I had one once that renamed the whole of Cyrodiil in German names. The fact it's total gibberish points to a language where they do not use the same characters to write with as in English. Post a mod list (in spoiler tags - use the box to the top left of the text entry area labelled "Other Styles" to select "Spoiler") and we can figure out likely culprits. Edited by MarkInMKUK

Better post a list then - otherwise it's like trying to dial a telephone number by tossing pebbles at the keyboard while blindfold.