Body replacers

Karkull

Did you undress your character to see if it worked? Armor meshes are, sadly, independent of what's under it, so you will only see a difference when your character's not wearing any gear. You'll need custom armor meshes to fit the game's armor to the body replacer.

If you've confirmed it's not actually replacing anything, could you give more detail? What body replacer are you using? Is it an OMOD? I would assume it's not since you said "put them into the data folder" but I would recommend converting the mod into an OMOD for ease of use.

Edited by rinoaff33

Did you undress your character to see if it worked? Armor meshes are, sadly, independent of what's under it, so you will only see a difference when you're character's not wearing any gear. You'll need custom armor meshes to fit the game's armor to the body replacer.

If you've confirmed it's not actually replacing anything, could you give more detail? What body replacer are you using? Is it an OMOD? I would assume it's not since you said "put them into the data folder" but I would recommend converted the mod into an OMOD for ease of use.

I see. So you put the clothing on to actually replace the body? Now I have trouble with the model stretching to infinity. How do I get the skeleton to work properly?

I think the boobs to infinity problem (if that's what you're talking about) is a result of wearing BBB enabled clothes without a BBB enabled skeleton.

I follow the requirements listed by the modder. Coronerras' Maximum Compatibility Skeletons, is the BBB enabled?

Yes. If you do have that and still have the problem, try backing up your current skeleton.nif file and extracting Coronerra's skeleton again. It could be that some other mod you downloaded overwrote the skeleton.

Yes. If you do have that and still have the problem, try backing up your current skeleton.nif file and extracting Coronerra's skeleton again. It could be that some other mod you downloaded overwrote the skeleton.

I seem to still have the problem. If I reinstall the game how should I go about installing the mods. If they still dont work, what should I do? I am new to this, but it seemed easy to add the mods and the only one giving me problems seems to be the skeleton. 8(

Coronerra's mod has not been updated in a while. I suggestion Universal Skeleton NIF: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

Have you turned on BSA Redirection in OBMM? Also, make sure your game is patched to the latest version as well. If you use GOTY and have installed disc 2, then that has already been done. Otherwise, you would've needed to download the patch yourself.

http://tescosi.com/wiki/Oblivion:OBMM#Installation <-- instructions for turning on BSA Redirection here. Really its just a radio button in the Settings menu (on the right-hand side of the window).

Without BSA Redirection, it's possible that no replacers will work properly for you. If you use Bash, turn on BSA Redirection in it instead (right-click on the Installers tab). I think the Bash solution is a bit better. The functionality is the same though, so just make sure to only use either or.

--Tomlong54210

Coronerra's mod has not been updated in a while. I suggestion Universal Skeleton NIF: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

Have you turned on BSA Redirection in OBMM? Also, make sure your game is patched to the latest version as well. If you use GOTY and have installed disc 2, then that has already been done. Otherwise, you would've needed to download the patch yourself.

http://tescosi.com/wiki/Oblivion:OBMM#Installation <-- instructions for turning on BSA Redirection here. Really its just a radio button in the Settings menu (on the right-hand side of the window).

Without BSA Redirection, it's possible that no replacers will work properly for you. If you use Bash, turn on BSA Redirection in it instead (right-click on the Installers tab). I think the Bash solution is a bit better. The functionality is the same though, so just make sure to only use either or.

--Tomlong54210

I believe I have done some of what you have told me. I installed oblivion from steam. I hope it is the latest version. I dont use Bash, what is it? I DL the skeleton you posted now im just working on OBMM.