Current idea's on themes for the HUD.

Arkitus

I've been modding the HUD in oblivion and making some changes, due to the fact i find the default HUD bland and well, boring so to speak.

So let me list the ideas i have and also I'd like suggestions as well, i am open to all theme idea's and such.

First idea is well more less a choice, i have two styles of the mini hp bar when attacking someone. It can either show their hp in a pure red bar, or as their health goes down, the color diminishes from green, to orange, to red and then their dead. Right now i like the pure red one, but i am still working on the color coded one. So what do you guys think would be better?

Second idea is a Dark Brotherhood themed HUD. Changing all the borders, brackets, and such to match a dark theme. Alternative idea is making a "Elven" style one that adds ivy and other various plant borders. I've been working on both idea's and of course i like the dark brotherhood theme better, seeing as how i love the darkness. But a light HUD isn't a bad idea either.

Note: Please do not respond to this unless you have a productive and reasonable comment. I'm not here to be trolled.