Modding

StrawHat69

New to Modding... been reading a lot of guides and w/e (i used to Mod Dragon Age but that was like a year ago so im rusty)

I believe to have gotten OBMM to work and installed HGEC Body 1.21..

However...

When i go to Data Files i dont see HGEC Body 1.21 but i do see it on the OBMM (its on the right in its own category)

So any hints? did i mess up along the way?

Misclick or not click something?

Also if anyone could DIRECT me (via LINK) to a DATED modding guide... would be much appreciated! thanks

No, you did it all fine. HGEC is a mesh replacer so it doesn't need an .esp. The data files window only displays .esp files.

Just to make sure though, check that the box next to the mod in OBMM is blue. If not, select the mod and then click 'activate' on the bottom of OBMM.

Ya the square next to it is blue... when i tried to start the game (from the launcher i clicked play and tried a new game made a character... but nothing happened? the characters were still default (did i miss a box or tab or something?)

Do i need a different mod for it to work? all i tried to install was the HGEC

Thnx for the response

Body replacers only affect naked bodies. Take off your clothes before deciding whether or not it worked.

Thanks man that totally worked haha...

Do any of you know a the best increased resolution mod (to bump the graphics/quality)

Also can you have multiple race addons or does it depend on the mod? (i just downloaded the Xenius Race Compilation)

--------

Thanks for all the responses =)