HELP!!! I can't enter a cell

Goliath63

Hey guys,

I can no longer enter The Prospector Saloon in GS. Does anyone know how I can check to see what is causing the CTD? Is there some utility to see if the cell has been modified? Thanks! I added a coc marker to it but then deleted it. Would that mess up the cell?

Firstly posting load order helps to see if ppl recognize any conflicts, but to see if anything edits that particular cell, use FNVedit and load your load list and search for the cell. Think is called "GSsaloon"

Firstly posting load order helps to see if ppl recognize any conflicts, but to see if anything edits that particular cell, use FNVedit and load your load list and search for the cell. Think is called "GSsaloon"

Firstly, thanks for the reply. I tried the FNVEdit route but am not sure of what I am looking for. I loaded my load list then searched for GSSaloon in the Editor ID box. After that I saw a bunch of highlights in blue, yellow and some even in red. What am I looking for? Where do I look? How do I find out what is causing the CTD? Sorry, but I am new to this editing stuff.

Edited by Goliath63