a lion race

Deleted839720User

9 members have voted

1. 1. should there be a lion race?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

i was wondering for a long time now if anyone can make a lion race. there is a snow leopard, leopard, tabaxi , and khajiit, but no lion i just thought it would be nice if there was another feline to add to the races i know that the mane has been said to be impossible but the game already has a mane hairstyle so thats fine if anyone thinks the same then im going to add a poll to see if its a good or bad idea

please feel free to leave creative or improvements comments below as to how this idea can be improved or what you think of this idea

thank you for your time :thumbsup:

Keep an eye on the thread that is running concerning "Proper" Khajit and Argonian bodyshapes/animations - that seems to be the most actively involved in working on feline races.

Any new feline race is going to require a fair bit of work - a revised head mesh and new body textures to suit SEVERAL body types is a must unless you want to restrict its appeal to users of only one pair of body types. The mane hairstyle would need to be scripted to only be available for male characters, and a suitable set of female alternatives need to be decided upon.

The question is - which bits can YOU bring to your own mod? You are far more likely to get your mod made if you can do at least some of the work, be it scripting, texturing or 3D modelling.

oh wow that thread is pretty helpfull thanks. wow :O its a lot more complex than i first thought jeez why cant they make it easy

thank you for replying to my thread. unfortunatly i dont know the first thing about scripting modeling or texturing but i guess im never to old to learn right.

it might take a few years to learn but i can give it a go and see what the outcome is hehe.

it will be nice if one day someone has the same thought as me and decides to make a lion race

hehe thanks again and one day i hope to look back at this and giggle at how noob i was :D