Help Finding a Mod Tool

GuardedJake

Hiya, I've recently come back to modding Oblivion, but I misplaced and/or deleted my Book Writer tool. Would anyone be willing to give me a link to a good one? If so, thank you!

If I get the Book Writer i'm going to make a mod about the Lore of a civilization, the Arthranians. Just some Lore and a few of there species here and there.

Hiya, I've recently come back to modding Oblivion, but I misplaced and/or deleted my Book Writer tool. Would anyone be willing to give me a link to a good one? If so, thank you!

If I get the Book Writer i'm going to make a mod about the Lore of a civilization, the Arthranians. Just some Lore and a few of their species here and there.

Would the tool you seek happen to be Critterman's Oblivion Book Creator?

If I get the Book Writer i'm going to make a mod about the Lore of a civilization, the Arthranians. Just some Lore and a few of their species here and there.

Would the tool you seek happen to be Critterman's Oblivion Book Creator?

Yes it is! Vielen Dank!