I'm level 25 but what happens when I hit 30?

monster0mash

I just got to Point Lookout in the mansion.

Tribal guys are tough bastards so far.

I seem to have a lot left to finish even 55 hours into it.

I haven't even done Broken Steel or found those quests.

I did the Pitt, Zeta and Anchorage already.

But even though Dad just radiated himself, it seems I'm not near the mainquest yet.

So what happens when I get to level 30? Do I just not get xp? Is it pointless?

I'm an explorer type and have covered a lot of the DC map but still want to keep going.

You will continue to get EXP infinitly, but you will not level up or gain anything from it, may I suggest getting and level 100 cap module if you are on the Pc.

Hey that's a good idea but I wondered if there was something that would slow leveling?

At this point I don't need to level as much and I have maxed out my main skills and getting close on some others.

I just learned I can keep going in the game too with Broken Steel, I kept thinking it was going to end on me.

There also several good mods for providing additional Perks.

I find that, once past L30, Perk options narrow a great deal. You usually have all the really GOOD Perks by then, and find yourself looking at the "Meh..." ones simply because there is nothing else to take.

You will continue to get EXP infinitly, but you will not level up or gain anything from it, may I suggest getting and level 100 cap module if you are on the Pc.

What's the name of the mod that enables this? I'm also just wandering the waste land not following the main quest and leveling fast. I've tried searching, so far I find mods for increasing / decreasing XP rates only.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got to Point Lookout in the mansion.

Tribal guys are tough bastards so far.

I seem to have a lot left to finish even 55 hours into it.

I haven't even done Broken Steel or found those quests.

I did the Pitt, Zeta and Anchorage already.

But even though Dad just radiated himself, it seems I'm not near the mainquest yet.

So what happens when I get to level 30? Do I just not get xp? Is it pointless?

I'm an explorer type and have covered a lot of the DC map but still want to keep going.

if your playing on ps3 you will nolonger get xp for anything..yes you van still play but no xp

What's the name of the mod that enables this? I'm also just wandering the waste land not following the main quest and leveling fast. I've tried searching, so far I find mods for increasing / decreasing XP rates only.

Level 100 Cap. Took me only 5 seconds to find. :whistling: