Weird Spanish Text in English version

DarkXessZ

Yes, just check those things in the patch rebuild dialog. When I wrote "custom", I mean you probably need to use the custom setting, and type in your preferred value. I don't think the values you chose match any of the presets, but I don't remember all of them. You'll see them when you rebuild.

Also, I forgot to mention that ConScribe catches the console output. When you use the FormID feature in-game, all the stuff you see displayed in the menu about the targeted object is also printed to the console. Therefore, I want you to load up the game, use Form ID finder on the well or the menu popup (if you can) such that you get the information printout FormID pops up, and then exit the game and paste what ConScribe caught here.

I should've mentioned that last time.

--Tomlong54210

Yes, just check those things in the patch rebuild dialog. When I wrote "custom", I mean you probably need to use the custom setting, and type in your preferred value. I don't think the values you chose match any of the presets, but I don't remember all of them. You'll see them when you rebuild.

Also, I forgot to mention that ConScribe catches the console output. When you use the FormID feature in-game, all the stuff you see displayed in the menu about the targeted object is also printed to the console. Therefore, I want you to load up the game, use Form ID finder on the well or the menu popup (if you can) such that you get the information printout FormID pops up, and then exit the game and paste what ConScribe caught here.

I should've mentioned that last time.

--Tomlong54210

this is what i got for ConScribe

NifSE::NifLoad - Clearing previous RegList.

NifSE::NifLoad - Load complete.

===============================================

Game Instance : 1 | Time : 07-13-2011 12-36-20

===============================================

UV ini processed okay

Pluggy detected - FFP Crosshair Active

HSB:Inserting status bars into HUD

Debug statements toggled off for mod 99

GetFontLoaded >> 12

HSB:Updated values from ini file

OBSE Drop Lit Torches Initialised (Ini)

NewSpeed: 1.10

Ayleid Well(0006B150) from mod 00:Oblivion.esm

Base Object Ayleid Well(000699F0) from mod 00:Oblivion.esm

Script: 0006A8E1 from mod 00:Oblivion.esm

Mesh: Meshes\Dungeons\AyleidRuins\Exterior\ARWellGrate01.NIF

Cell: (12, 21)

Postion: (52671, 87423, 757)

For the

Francesco's 10 days respawn time - 1-20 day lenght rescale.esp <-- replace with the Bashed Patch tweaks: Globals @custom:20 and Tweak Assorted: Cell Respawn Time @custom:10

tweaks: Globals @custom:20 I kind of dont know what u want me to custom there : / because all i see in the Tweaks box is Crime: Force Jail: [1000], Thieves Guild: Quest Attacking Penalty [100], Killing Penalty [250], Stealing Penalty [100] and Timescale [1]. In Tweak Assorted i cant find the Cell spawn one. However, i found the cell spawn time in tweak setting and u want me to tweak that? Also u forgot to tell me to custom them by right clicking right?

Edited by DarkXessZ

Oops. The correct name of the tweak is Timescale, under Globals. I forgot to mention the tweak. Yeah, and Cell Respawn under Tweak Settings.

Huh, so no other mod is affecting that. All right, now I'm thinking UI mod. Are you only seeing text in Spanish on that well? It might be a global string.

--Tomlong54210

What is the comment.txt beta thing? Do you see the text in Spanish if you disable all of your mods and go to that well?

Oops. The correct name of the tweak is Timescale, under Globals. I forgot to mention the tweak. Yeah, and Cell Respawn under Tweak Settings.

Huh, so no other mod is affecting that. All right, now I'm thinking UI mod. Are you only seeing text in Spanish on that well? It might be a global string.

--Tomlong54210

What is the comment.txt beta thing? Do you see the text in Spanish if you disable all of your mods and go to that well?

Yes so far, that is the only thing i see in spanish.

Beta comment is

7/10/2011 (09:31) Oblivion.esm 4/4/2006 (19:14) TheFantastic VilverinExterior (12,21) 52671 87424 757 "not suppose to be in spanish"

Also for disabling all my mods. If i try disabling them, i think i might crash : / lol.

Edit: I revert my Oblivion to Vanilla. It now correctly says in english when i activate the Ayleid Well Ex: you draw power from the well or the drain well is slowly recharging. Therefore, there is a mod conflicting with it

Edited by DarkXessZ

Well, that's some sort of progress. Just try enabling them groups at a time (maybe successively halving the number you load) until you reintroduce the conflict. I'm a bit tired right now, but I think that that ext is in a global setting, a GMST record. There's probably a way to search through those records in the Oblivion.esm, efficiently, to figure out which string is relevant, but I don't feel up to figuring that out right now. You'll certainly find it by adding mods back.

I'll check in again tomorrow.

--Tomlong54210

BTW i found out what mod is doing this Unnecessary Violence Animations Replacer 21 is making some part spanish so all u do when ur installing this. Do NOT implement the mesh folder because the person who uploaded this didnt clean his mod. This is for the people who has the same problems as me. Edited by DarkXessZ

BTW i found out what mod is doing this Unnecessary Violence Animations Replacer 21 is making some part spanish so all u do when ur installing this. Do NOT implement the mesh folder because the person who uploaded this didnt clean his mod. This is for the people who has the same problems as me.

If you still want to use the mod, you can snip the bad text changes with TES4Edit. I don't know what records it changes, but since it is just one mod you can reasonably look through it in TES4Edit to find the bad strings. It's probably in DIAL or GMST...I think.

Good job resolving your issue, and happy gaming!

--Tomlong54210

BTW i found out what mod is doing this Unnecessary Violence Animations Replacer 21 is making some part spanish so all u do when ur installing this. Do NOT implement the mesh folder because the person who uploaded this didnt clean his mod. This is for the people who has the same problems as me.

If you still want to use the mod, you can snip the bad text changes with TES4Edit. I don't know what records it changes, but since it is just one mod you can reasonably look through it in TES4Edit to find the bad strings. It's probably in DIAL or GMST...I think.

Good job resolving your issue, and happy gaming!

--Tomlong54210

ummm i am confused how to fix it.

However, this doesnt really tell me how either. (last post)

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/289269-unnecessary-violence-animations-replacer-2-endorsements/page__st__10

Edited by DarkXessZ

Make sure the plugin is active, launch TES4Edit, make sure that UV's plugin is checked in the first screen, expand the UV plugin tree, expand the SCPT? branch, highlight all scripts that do not begin with "pt", right-click on the selection, and choose delete records (or whatever the command is).

I think that's the fix you were pointing at...??

--Tomlong54210