Witcher Category Changes

Zaldir

In response to post #37270500.

huskyclaw wrote: The Witcher deserves this love. I haven't played the third yet, but the first Witcher is easily one of the best games I've ever played (second didn't suit me)

I love all three of them. Definitely my favorite game series. :thumbsup:

In response to post #37149100. #37150185, #37155040, #37206635 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: I felt that the Witcher games deserved some love, so there have been a few minor categorization changes to all the Witcher sites. Some files have been moved around a little bit, some categories removed, others added. So if you see that your mod has been altered by staff (zaldiir), then don't worry - your mod has most likely simply been moved to a more appropriate category than where it originally was (especially if it as in the miscellaneous category).

If you noticed a mistake I made, or you have a category suggestion (or any suggestion for that matter), do not hesitate to contact the NexusMods staff.
DizzasterJuice wrote: Thank you very much for doing that. The miscellaneous category needed some love.
setiweb wrote: I wish we could get rid of the default hidden category for Images. And perhaps that misc category as well.
Zaldiir wrote: The hidden category is handy for when you want to upload an image but don't want it to appear in the image share. We are looking into adding more image categories for the Witcher series.

Thanks for the TLC.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #37149100. #37150185, #37155040, #37206635, #37306245 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: I felt that the Witcher games deserved some love, so there have been a few minor categorization changes to all the Witcher sites. Some files have been moved around a little bit, some categories removed, others added. So if you see that your mod has been altered by staff (zaldiir), then don't worry - your mod has most likely simply been moved to a more appropriate category than where it originally was (especially if it as in the miscellaneous category).

If you noticed a mistake I made, or you have a category suggestion (or any suggestion for that matter), do not hesitate to contact the NexusMods staff.
DizzasterJuice wrote: Thank you very much for doing that. The miscellaneous category needed some love.
setiweb wrote: I wish we could get rid of the default hidden category for Images. And perhaps that misc category as well.
Zaldiir wrote: The hidden category is handy for when you want to upload an image but don't want it to appear in the image share. We are looking into adding more image categories for the Witcher series.
Tomwa wrote: Thanks for the TLC.

Thanks for the TLC.

+1!

• 1 month later...
In response to post #37270500. #37288315 is also a reply to the same post.

huskyclaw wrote: The Witcher deserves this love. I haven't played the third yet, but the first Witcher is easily one of the best games I've ever played (second didn't suit me)
Zaldiir wrote: I love all three of them. Definitely my favorite game series. :thumbsup:

I Agree with @Zaldiir

Before I ever played TW2, FO was my favorite game series (player since FO from Interplay). Then I played and quite enjoyed TW2 on my XB360. Then bought TW3 for both XB1 & PC. Then I read all the novels, fell in love with The Witcher universe. Then felt empty inside when CD Projekt Red announced no more Geralt story line after the final DLC. And maybe no other Witcher game ever.

Still sad over the loss I feel.

In response to post #37250620.

StevePots2 wrote: Whoo I still have Witcher 2 on my HD... might give it a tweak!

I'm going to have to buy TW2 & the 1st one just to try them out on PC. I know the 1st was PC only, but I played TW2 on XB360.

In response to post #37270500. #37288315, #40105975 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: I love all three of them. Definitely my favorite game series. :thumbsup:
DontBlnkBadWolf wrote: I Agree with @Zaldiir

Before I ever played TW2, FO was my favorite game series (player since FO from Interplay). Then I played and quite enjoyed TW2 on my XB360. Then bought TW3 for both XB1 & PC. Then I read all the novels, fell in love with The Witcher universe. Then felt empty inside when CD Projekt Red announced no more Geralt story line after the final DLC. And maybe no other Witcher game ever.

Still sad over the loss I feel.

Currently playing The Witcher 3 now, wow, what a game.