How to generate LOD for Dawnguard?

AirtightSpring3

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could let me know where to find the Dawnguard LOD texture files? I found the meshes in Dawnguard.bsa but the textures don't seem to be there? Is there anything I need to do differently for getting the Dawnguard LOD to work (I want it for the Fort Dawnguard buildings that I've placed in a custom world) for my file? Thanks for any help you can give!

Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The only LOD textures that are specific to Dawnguard other than the ones in the .bsa that I can find are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\dlc01\lod on my machine. They will be wherever you have placed the Steam directory on yours.

The LOD texture files have to be extracted from HighResTexturePack02.bsa

You will find the textures in folder textures\dlc01\lod

These will have to be extracted, converted to .tga format and placed in the Source\TGATextures\LOD folder. Exact same process you have to go through for vanilla textures LOD.

These will have to be extracted, converted to .tga format and placed in the Source\TGATextures\LOD folder. Exact same process you have to go through for vanilla textures LOD.

Thanks a bunch! I didn't know to look in the HighResTexturePack02 for the texture files.

Learn something new everyday. Thanks