Bug in Dead Money?

GermannX

Hi !

I have a really frustrating problem:

i´m playing now the addon Dead Money and i noticed very fast, that if i kill there an enemy in the world of DM, i can´t as normaly look at the dead body and press [E] to search what the enemy has! at first it wasn´t a problem for me, but now i have to bring flesh to Dog/God the supermutant and because of my problem i cant get the flesh! please help me! is there a cheat to get this flesh? i don´t like cheating, but in this case i dont want a bug to destroy the game.

cheers! (and sorry for my bad english)

You do realize you can't actually "kill" the enemies, without dismembering them? If you can't loot them, then it's a sure sign they're still "alive" and you need to shoot them some more until something falls off. Try killing and looting a radroach, that will work as normal, it's just the suited up ghouls which need to be chopped/blow up.

If that's not it and it's a genuine bug, then you could just load it up in the GECK, check the FormID of the item and then use the console to add it, but I strongly suspect that the actual problem is you not listening when you're told in game that they can't be killed conventionally.

Hi !

I have a really frustrating problem:

i´m playing now the addon Dead Money and i noticed very fast, that if i kill there an enemy in the world of DM, i can´t as normaly look at the dead body and press [E] to search what the enemy has! at first it wasn´t a problem for me, but now i have to bring flesh to Dog/God the supermutant and because of my problem i cant get the flesh! please help me! is there a cheat to get this flesh? i don´t like cheating, but in this case i dont want a bug to destroy the game.

cheers! (and sorry for my bad english)

Flesh is an item of only that mission!

@Skevitj:

I know that, about killing them. That was not the problem. i installed Dead Money again, the saves still work and the problem is solved.

so i think it was really a bug.

@All:

Thanks for the answers!

If anyone hase this problem again: just install Dead Money again!