CK - How to make own radio?

Hello,

I am working on a mod, a player home. but this will include a radio with my own song (which was deleted from nexus),

but I don't know how to upload this song in the radio.

My idea is a simple radio or jukebox, which you can turn on and you can hear the music.

Anyone who can tell me how to do this in the creation kit?

Have this tool prepared

General tips

- MultiXwm

- Audacity

- some good music make sure do some research on each era type of music

- plan how many music you wanted

Good site to use public domain so it doesn't got flagged as "copyrighted material"

http://www.pdinfo.com/

with that out of the way

Download any mod radio in this case

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8676/?%27

Download this and hit fo4edit assuming you already know how to use this, not all mod require ck but it is recommended to learn how to edit on there the only difference fo4edit vs ck is ck is harder to put things down you need to manually eyeball all the folders on MUS file directory.

Right, once you in fo4edit check where the songs mostly Linked to a referenced target usually in a sound folder so you simply make a folder with your radiostation name, remember on that fo4edit records copy exactly what you see how the mod author put there, that's how the game will automatically read your radiostation, do not publish the same esp unless you got permission always ask the mod author.

good luck!.

it does work i tried it, but man it's pain on the rear, you need audio software and converter back and forth i worked with almost 40-50 songs in my personal mod that i'm doing, can't publish because of copyrighted material so i just that on my own. use public domain site if you want to publish radiostation mod and that will likely to give you free pass on bethesda net too. so far i haven't see any of radio mod on bethesda site hopefully they update manual upload so we can upload big file.

fo4edit is highly recommended because you can manually set the file anything you like or even linked ba2 file its easy that way, we just need to wait ck tutorial for that.