deadly reflex skeleton.nif problems

Khaosknight77

I know this question has been asked a thousand times, and I have read many of the responses, but I can't piece together a complete answer from the other responses. I am experiencing the problem that puts the first person camera 3 feet to the left of the character, and also affects what you can activate during third person. (i.e. having to stand three feet to the right of a door to go in) I know it has to do with deadly reflex 6's skeleton.nif, but before I had this issue I quite enjoyed my DR decapitations. Is there any way to fix the problem without removing the ability to decapitate, and perform other deadly reflex related feats? Note that I am not using any other mods that modify the character's skeleton, unless female eye candy/OOO modifies the skeleton. I will list my load order in case it's a problem there.

Oblivion.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Living Economy.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Fantasy Mod.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

OOO-BirthSigns.esp

OOO-Combat_Skills_Perks_Marksmanship.esp

OOO-DLT_Immersion.esp

OOO-Magic_Effects+Enchantments.esp

OOO-Magic_Effects+Spells.esp

OOO-Magic_Game_Settings.esp

OOO-Potions.esp

OOO-Armor_Perks_WearRate_Repair.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

DEJ Harvest - Flora.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

MidasSpells.esp

ExnemEC_Warrior01.esp

ExnemZorlackArmory.esp

ExnemEC_Rogue01.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block and 250% damage.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

DRSplatter.esp

SP1stPLegs.esp

bgBalancingEVCore.esp

bgMagicEV.esp

bgMagicBonus.esp

bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp

bgMagicPotionNumberSoulGemValue.esp

bgBalancingEVOptionalNPCDiversity, Beautification.esp

Duke Patricks - Magic you can believe in.esp

bgMagicEVShader.esp

bgMagicLightningbolt.esp

ALE_greenglass.esp

ExnemEyeCandy.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

fenrirbyxilver.esp

Don't mind the mod that comes after the bashed patch, I already put that back in its place.

I had this problem not too long back, basically what I did to fix it was redownload the mod and put all of the 1st person meshes back in, apparently the DR skeleton doesn't work well with non-DR animations. You can still put in custom animations for 3rd person though.

Hi Khaos,

Just a couple simple questions regarding the problem. Are you using any custom animations like BBB or just a custom body model beyond exnem?

If you are it might be a conflict on the skeleton kf there was i think a modder who relased a patched version of the skeleton.kf for it.

Ah here it is :) http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36684

Its a link to the file that is a patched max compatablity skeleton i think, its worth a shot.

Just hope it helps, also make sure you patch up to the latest version of the mod.

Good luck and hope it helped,

Sacred-Lotus

I'm not using anything beyond exnem. Also I'm willing to give up third person in first person anims if i can still do the executions DR is famous for. If I can I'll just use my backup and put the original first person anims back. I don't know if a script activates the execution, and the sequence will remain untouched if i remove third in first anims, or if i'll lose the executions because their anims are contained within the first person folder. This is what I want to know. Will I lose executions if I replace the 1st person folder with the original?

khaos all the kf's do is add preset animations by adding the base ones you over ride any custom animations you have already.

so yes it will reset but deadly reflex in the current version is famous for the skeleton (in 1st and 3rd) to conflict heavily with most body mods.

If you need to temporarily revert back to deadly reflex 5 version. its not all the bells and whistles but it should keep you entertained till you can find a fix.

Also to my knowledge the scripts require obse so make sure you have that in tow before running oblivion and the latest version of it.

if you don't know how to generally run obse you need to run the obse_loader.exe it will auto load oblivion with it active all you have to do is download it and extract it to the oblivion folder not the data one.

From there its simple i'll keep a eye on thread and help if i can.

good luck,

sacred