Any Mods to restore carry weight in survival?

Zaayl

Im running around in survival, and with weight added to ammo, stims, as well as the need to carry extra food, my inventory is practically full before I leave a settlement. Combine this with not being able to fast travel and it makes for very short trips

I could cut my arsenal way back and just carry one or two weapons, but that would be so freaking dull just using the same stuff all the time, and id rather not have my only follower be a Automatron pack mule robot.

Im running around in survival, and with weight added to ammo, stims, as well as the need to carry extra food, my inventory is practically full before I leave a settlement. Combine this with not being able to fast travel and it makes for very short trips

I could cut my arsenal way back and just carry one or two weapons, but that would be so freaking dull just using the same stuff all the time, and id rather not have my only follower be a Automatron pack mule robot.

only thing i can think of is to enable the console then add the weight u would like to have. i have does this for my followers. i dont see why not since i might not be able to give them more then the menu, i can how ever drop the item and tell them to pick it up and they do...

Well, my cache mod adds 500 carryweight on the trenchcoat and on the laser.

Of course, if you don't want that, you can always just mod say, the wedding ring to give you extra carry.

(it's an object modifier, so can be added to anything you can wear)