Someone know this game?

TKHawke

There was this game I played only once but for years wished I got the name of it. I think it was on the PS2 but all I remember about it was that there were multiple characters to choose from, each being a different class I believe, and was I think medieval themed since they had swords, bows/crossbows, shields, and armor and all of the other medieval weapons. I just remember you were fighting some war with the character of your choosing and the game play was similar to Ninety-Nine Nights where you control your main hero freely in the area and fight the opposing army with the platoon following you. Oh and you could fight on horseback and was in third-person view only. I have a vague memory of it but I remember that I loved playing it and it was on the PS2. I wish I could remember character names or what the plot was but I only got only got to mess around on the field killing people when I got to try it. Does anyone here remember a game like I described? I have been trying to remember for years but have had no luck :confused:

Have you tried Googling for a list of titles released for the PS2?

Cause that would take me no time at all to search through hundreds of game titles when I don't even know anything about the game's name.......

I understand you're trying to help but with the very little info I can remember about the game, siting around looking through game titles won't really help to much. It's worked before with a different game but that was only because I played it soo much as a kid and had a basic idea of what the game's name was and I remembered some of the plot so it was easier for me to identify it when I saw it. If no one can offer me some names then I'll likely end up doing that.