Cannot merge a mergable mod into a bashed patch

Fraemi

Title explains most of it, the mod in question is the Cobl one for dinner plates.

I right click and select to mark it as mergable, then right click bashed patch -> rebuild patch -> and under ''merge patches'' there is nothing availible, despite wyre bash telling me that I have several other mergable mods (indicated by green text, the mentioned ones are OOO mods such as the modified level rates, ooo water weeds and a few others.

Little else to add to the description, I take I am missing something, but in all of the documentation I couldn't find what I was doing incorrectly. I'm rather annoyed and frustrated at this point, using newest wyre bash, obse, omm, newest patch and everything else possible up to date.

Wanted to add that for some unfathomable reason I have to use a proxy to access this forum.

If you mean you are right-clicking in Wrye Bash and selecting "Mark Mergeable" - that doesn't make a mod mergeable. All that does it indicate to you which ones ARE mergeable. The idea is to hightlight ALL the mods and use that function to indicate ALL of the mereable ones.

Assuming the mod in question IS mergeable, something to check: Load order - the mod in question MUST come ABOVE the bashed Patch in the listing in Wrye Bash when sorted by load order.

If you mean you are right-clicking in Wrye Bash and selecting "Mark Mergeable" - that doesn't make a mod mergeable. All that does it indicate to you which ones ARE mergeable. The idea is to hightlight ALL the mods and use that function to indicate ALL of the mereable ones.

Assuming the mod in question IS mergeable, something to check: Load order - the mod in question MUST come ABOVE the bashed Patch in the listing in Wrye Bash when sorted by load order.

Thank you very much, was able to merge it after correcting the load order. The part I missed was that it must come before in the load order.

EDIT: Seem to be unable to give you a ''kudo'', possibly due to the proxy. As far as I'm aware I haven't been IP banned, its as if the website doesn't reply to my requests. Can access tesnexus though.

Edited by Fraemi

Worth checking ALL of your load order using BOSS - only alter the suggested order if you really have to in order for a specific mod to override another one.