Problem with Oblivion's CM partners

jack443

Hello! I really need your guy's help. I have CM Partners. Everything was going fine till I decided to use the share option on my partners. My game froze and every time I do it, it freezes. Any way to fix this? Here is a list of my plugins. I have tried versions 2.0 and 1.8 of cm partners. It does the same thing.

OOO

CM partners

Unofficial oblivion patch

Shivering isles

Living economy items

Living economy.esp

Cutthroat merchants

OOO water weeds

Knights of the nine

harvest flora

harvest flora shivering isles

Oblivion XP

Saram_Corean_NPC

OOO respawn weekly

OOO Magic script

Cm partners

Cm partners NPC

Cm Partners NPC NE

Cm Partners More NPCs

CM Partners Marker NPCs

CM Partners Special NPCs

Can you help me Please :3 :D?

Personally I've edited all my CM's to have spelllists without bound items because it crashes the game. However, this doesn't sound like that issue or I believe it would just CTD, not freeze.

I see one problem with that load order right off the bat. You have both CM Partners NPC and CM Partners NPC NE. They are the same, except one version has all CM's set essential and the other doesn't, so don't use them at the same time. You'll get duplicates, maybe even bugs. Try disabling the NE (non-essential) version and see if it solves the problem.

• 1 year later...

hi @all :-) I have an similar Problem, every time i use CM Partners Mod Basic AND one of the followers e.g. Athorielle CM Partner or other from CM, my Game crashes instant to the desktop after start. Unoffical Patch and obse are up 2 date.

Anyone an Idea what´s the Problem can be? -_-