O'Neill Mountain Complex

Sti3ld3rby69

Alright so I have this location with a seemingly cool quest...where it has a simulation of robots taking societal roles in the event of imminent nuclear disaster. However, I have no idea what mod this belongs to! I wanted to check out some details from the mod and see if I was missing anything, but neither Google nor the Nexus know anything about it.

Does anyone know where I might find more information on this location?

You are still you...you go into a facility that looks VERY similar to the inside of Hoover Dam. There's a terminal inside that talks about the ARMI program, where robots were installed with software to represent societal workings in a post apocalyptic environment. They are all hostile, and the ARMI results are terminated if any robot citizens are killed. I had 100 sneak and snuck around every single corner of the complex and only found another terminal of significance that didn't provide too much new information.

I have no idea what the hell this is from! It is definitely not in the Vanilla game. The Complex is located on the way to the south entrance of Red Rock Canyon.

(The mod cannot be from an expansion since I didn't purchase any of them).

Edited by Sti3ld3rby69