justice and mercy dual axes

palagriz

i am writing up a kinda tutorial... but it's taking a little while. But i am on it.

You don't need that pedestal to enchant items (you can use it) but if you only want your 2 axes, it's much easier to use the override mode.

here's how:

NOTE: I have the optional file TWF - Cheating Tweaks installed, as well as Awakening in the OC. This may affect my copy of The Winter Forge

Go into your skills menu and click on the first icon underneath The Winter Forge Hedder (it looks like some chain links, called Configuration menu)

This should open up a conversation style dialogue that looks like this

1. (Addon main configuration)

2. (Forge options)

3. (Enchantment options)

4. (Stores overhaul options)

5. Close the menu

Go into the (Addon main configuration). click to (Enable The Winter Forge Override Mode and cheats skill)

Once you have done that, you need to go into your inventory and 'use'(double-click) the 'Forgesmith's Tools'

This will change your quickslot bar down the bottom of your screen. Make sure it's as wide as possible as there are a lot of icons. Don't worry about your quick bar changing, simply click on the first icon to close the Forgesmith's

Edited by TSotP

ok, this is the order in which the categories are listed. A couple of notes though. There are 2 more categories. Restriction and Penalty, but i didn't bother listing them. if you are that curious, have a look through them yourself :)

In the bonus damage category, the no vfx means No Visual Effects, you would still get the bonus damage, but your sword wouldn't be on fire for example.

Chromatic Damage is something that i haven't actually seen in-game, but it adds damage from each element.

Below is a list of the categories and their structure:

Attribute:

Strength

dexterity

willpower

magic

cunning

constitution

all attributes

increase max mana/stamina

reduce fatigue

increase max health

increase max mana

increase max stamina

regeneration:

Combat health

exploration health

combat mana

exploration mana

exploration stamina

combat stamina

bonus damage:

increase damage

bonus weapon damage

bonus vs darkspawn

bonus vs dragons

bonus vs spirits (undead)

bonus vs fade creatures (demons)

nature damage

fire damage

Chance of fire damage

electricity damage

bonus vs beasts

cold damage

chance of cold damage

chance of lightning damage

chance of nature damage

cold damage (no vfx)

Spirit damage

chromatic damage

+fire damage (no vfx)

chance fire damage (no vfx)

lightning damage (no vfx)

cold damage (no vfx)

chance cold damage (no vfx)

chance lightning damage (no vfx)

spirit damage (no vfx)

chromatic damage (no vfx)

Spells & Magic:

Spellpower

Increases Incoming Healing Spells

Increases all fire damage

Increases all spirit damage

Increases all cold damage

Increases all nature damage

Increases all lightning damage

offence:

Faster Aim

Ranged Critical Chance

Melee Critical Chance

Improves Backstabs

Armor Penetration

reduces hostility

increases hostility

attack

critical damage

haste (increases attack speed)

defence:

defence

armor

chance to dodge attack

natural armor

chance to avoid missiles

physical resistance

flank immunity

Magical Resistance:

fire resistance 1

fire resistance 2

cold resistance 1

cold resistance 2

electricity resistance 1

electricity resistance 2

nature resistance 1

nature resistance 2

spirit resistance 1

spirit resistance 2

ignore hostile spells

mental resistance

Special:

weakens nearby darkspawn

chance to ignite target

messy kills

improves blood magic

chance of paralysis

chance to reduce movement speed

no attribute requirement

chance to stun

vicious

decreases damage scale (absorbs damage)

Penalty:

Restriction:

the combinations are pretty good. and you can even use TWF to make your own custom runes. runes however can only have 3 effects applied to them.

My favourite example of a custom rune is the

Perfect Immolation Rune:

+10 fire Damage

(+75%) chance to ignite target

chance to paralyse

Edited by TSotP

Last piece of my kinda tutorial:

If you are not happy with the visual fx on a weapon, you can change the effects using the Forgesmith's Tools (purely aesthetic)

Open the "forgesmith's tools" in your inventory. Notice how the 2nd icon looks like a 'back' arrow? click on it and the toolbar changes again. it's got two main groups of icons on it. the first group looks like a bodybuilder posing followed by 3 greyed out icons, The second group looks like a feather followed by 3 greyed out icons.

Click on the feather (if you look closely you'll see it's actually a sword with some sort of aura coming from it.)

This will open up another container window. Select your weapon like you did when opening the override function and close the window.

the 3 greyed out icons should have become available to use now. If you go into your inventory and equip the item you are changing, you'll be able to see what's going on. But you don't have to.

As you click the forward and back buttons the special fx on your weapon will change, just keep going till you find one you like. if you don't like any of them, click the 3rd icon to remove the effects. when you are done, click the 'feather' button again.

There you go, that should be able to help anyone use the override function to enchant any item.

Edited by TSotP

Just a final note. i've not checked but i don't think nature damage has a visual effect. but you can add 'venmous' effect to your weapon by following the thrid part of my kinda tutorial. but if you do want green flaming axes, you could always download Jojjo's weapons and add use the dreadknight waraxe. it has a green flaming effect on it. it also looks pretty sweet. but it depends if you are wanting to go for skulls or not. Edited by TSotP

True that about Jojjo's. And you can alter the stats on them in the forge.

Tho TS, I'm really, really glad that you're doing all this to help palagriz out. So please don't think anything bad of it, me asking you to use the edit button when you can. Here in the request forums.

Since we don't allow thread bumping it kinda puts some of the requests lower down on the page with the new posts in this one. And I just don't wanna see anybody start bumping, and then get into trouble, or get their thread closed ;)

Or, since this technically can't be done to spec in the TS, and has to be done in game, I could move this thread to the mod talk section, If Palagriz doesn't mind. And then that way we wouldnt have to worry about the "request forums" etiquettes in general ;)

But thats just IF you want me to, Palagriz.

ty for the info guys.ill be sure to read up on things when i have the time.and if its possible id like to keep this thread in to see if mods decide to make it from scratch.in adddition id know where to look for replies.XD if there is anything else please feel free to post it and ill read it when i can.ive yet to deliver pictures of sort of a replcia of the wepons and armour if an actual mod were made,but ty for the winter forage tutorial.i owe you guys a beer and a funny clip.;p

Palagriz- no problem, I'm glad that I was able to give you some helpful input/advice :)

Always glad to help out when I can :)

No problem, we can leave the thread here. Tho like I said, the actual file is beyond the toolset's abilities, but perhaps models and textures ;)

But, with it being here in the request forums, we just need to be careful about off topic chatter. since yeah... it does put other people's requests lower down on the first page :(

LOL well, TS can have my beer, I gave up drinking quite a long time ago. But I definitely appreciate the thought! :thumbsup:

ok so i took the time to look up the ideas of the wepons id like in dao even though we talked about winter forage.below are the two axe type models id like used.^^

oh and for the guys who helped so far a funny clip jus for you.

• 2 weeks later...
please note that the pictures shown is an idea of the axes,except that they are made of emerald.;) anyhooo,best of luck to you guys and if somethin turns up with my axes in it gimme a holler k?:)ill even work on weilding 2 axes and showin em off with twf when im able.